Archive item - not for sale
Pair of Dutch Delft blue and white plates, 18th century, decorated with a tree in a fenced garden within panelled foliate and scroll borders, the base marked with 'CB' with a star below for Cornelis de Berg proprietor De Ster, circa 1725 condition: both with pieces out of rim re-stuck, chip and frits to rim. Provenance: from the Collection of Harold Ainsworth Peto (1854-1933) at Iford Manor in Wiltshire, and previously on loan to the National Trust at Dyrham Park, Gloucestershire. Also see the Musée de l'hôtel Sandelin Collection in Saint-Omer, museum no. 987.131.
Diameter: 13 3/4in. 35cm.;
condition: both with pieces out of rim re-stuck, chip and frits to rim.